Low Fat Cajun Chicken Pasta
Recipe DescriptionCreamy, spicy, chicken goodness without all the calories!
- 16 ounces, weight Chicken Breasts (approximately 4 Breasts)
- 2 Tablespoons Blackening Seasoning
- 1 package Creamy Garlic Alfredo Sauce (in The Seasoning Packet Aisle, 1.4 Ounce Packet)
- 3 pieces Laughing Cow Cheese (from An 8-piece Round)
- 1 cup Low Fat Milk
- 4 cups Cooked Wheat Pasta
- Parmesan Cheese (garnish, If Desired)
- Parsley (garnish, If Desired)
Preparation InstructionsSeason chicken breasts with blackening seasoning and cook them (pan fry or grill). Set aside.
Combine the package of alfredo sauce mix, milk and Laughing Cow wedges in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, stir for 1 minute and turn the heat off. The sauce will thicken as it stands.
Cook the noodles (you want 4 cups after cooking), drain and return to the pot. Toss with parmesan cheese.
Assemble in 4 bowls by layering the noodles, sauce, chicken and topping with some more sauce. Garnish with parsley and parmesan cheese (if desired) and serve.